|Licensor||-||Komires Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, a limited liability company with its registered office in Wrocław, entered to the Register of Entrepreneurs under number KRS 0000207457.|
|Matali Physics SDK 6.x||-||all components of Matali Physics version 6.x, including in particular the executable codes, libraries, source files, data files, documentation files, any and all updates provided by the Licensor, any additional electronic documentation together with the source files and data files made available via the network. "Matali Physics version 6.x" or "Matali Physics 6.x" means all versions of Matali Physics beginning with "6."|
|Maintenance Plan||-||the plan defining access time to Matali Physics SDK 6.x updates (both major and minor) and technical support. During the term of the plan, licences are issued to use subsequent major versions if such major versions are released.|
|Commercial Game||-||computer game for one and/or more players (up to sixteen players playing at once) created to obtain profit.|
|Code Developer||-||a natural person who uses Matali Physics SDK 6.x either directly or indirectly to create the code of a Commercial Game.|
|Any use of Matali Physics SDK 6.x in commercial or non-commercial software which is not a Commercial Game shall require the contact with the Licensor and the conclusion of a separate licence agreement.|
|Prior to the expiration of Maintenance Plan (during its validity period), the licence holder may extend owned Maintenance Plan for a greater number of years, according to the data provided in the table below:|
|After expiration of Maintenance Plan (after its validity period), the licence holder may renew owned Maintenance Plan for a greater number of years, according to a fee determined individually by the company Komires Sp. z o.o.|
|All quoted prices can be reduced if you actively report bugs, suggestions for development changes and others. The decision to grant the discount depends entirely on the company Komires Sp. z o.o.|
|All prices are in Euro (€) exclude VAT.|
|If you have a valid UE VAT ID number please contact us before making the purchase.|
|After purchasing a licence, the licensee receives by e-mail:|
Frequently asked questions
- What kind of applications can I make using Matali Physics?
- You can use Matali Physics or any of its modules to create commercial games. In the case of other types of applications, please contact us. We offer custom licensing options.
- What platforms can I make commercial games for using Matali Physics?
- Matali Physics supports Android 10 (API level 29) and higher, Android TV 10 (API level 29) and higher, *BSD (mainly FreeBSD 12.2 and higher), iOS 14 and higher, iPadOS 14 and higher, Linux (distributions), macOS 11 Big Sur and higher, Steam Deck, tvOS 14 and higher, Universal Windows Platform (Desktop, Xbox Series X/S), Windows 11 and Windows 10.
You can find more information about supported platforms, architectures, IDEs, etc. on the Matali Physics overview page.
- Does Matali Physics have annoying splash screens or something like that?
- Matali Physics has no annoying splash screens or something similar. You don't even have to provide information that you are using Matali Physics. We will be happy if you publish such information and/or if you agree to the promotion on our pages, but such decision is always up to you.
- Do you have licensing option for use in an open-source project?
- We do not anticipate such possibility now or in the future. Matali Physics is focused on providing unique solutions based on our own research, therefore we do not expect them to be available as open source (or with open source projects).
- Where can I find information about the features provided by Matali Physics?
- You can find information about Matali Physics features on the Matali Physics features page, on the pages describing the modules, on the Matali Physics overview page, on the Matali Physics history page, and in the Komires Knowledge Base. If you can't find what you're looking for, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Where can I find Matali Games source code?
- Full C++ source code of Matali Games is included in Matali Physics SDK.
- Where can I find Matali Physics release notes?
- You can find release notes for Matali Physics SDK on the Matali Physics history page.
- Does Matali Physics provide an interface for .net programmers using languages like vb.net and c#?
- Doesn't provide. However, is not excluded that, in the future, we will offer such an interface.
- Are the modules included in the licence, or do they have their own licences?
- All modules are included in the licence. Modules are part of the Matali Physics but can also be used separately as independent libraries.
- Can I add to Matali Physics the middleware that I have?
- Of course. You can add your free or paid middleware to Matali Physics by modifying the Matali Games source code.
- Can I sell the content I have made using Matali Physics?
- Of course. The content you create using Matali Physics is yours and you can sell it. However, such content can not contain any components of Matali Physics SDK.
- How can I pay for my licence?
- We accept payment methods by credit card or through paypal. Please contact us if you wish to pay by direct bank transfer to our bank account.
- I have a valid UE VAT ID, how can I pay for my licences?
- If you have a valid UE VAT ID number please contact us before making the purchase. After validation of your UE VAT ID, you will be able to make a payment without VAT. We do not refund the VAT charges, so this step is very important.
- My dev machine has no network connection. Is there anything that would prevent me from using Matali Physics environment under those circumstances?
- There are no such circumstances. Matali Physics SDK does not require access to the Internet. After downloading the installer, the installation process itself also does not require access to the Internet.
- I've run out of my three-year Maintenance Plan included in the one-time fee. I would like to extend the plan for another x years. What should I do?
- Please contact us. We will provide you with a link to purchase an extension of your Maintenance Plan for the next x years with all discretionary discounts.
- In our company (up to 10 employees) a team of 5 code programmers will work on a commercial game project using the Matali Physics environment. Do we need a separate licence for each Code Developer?
- No. Together with version 6.0 and higher, we have introduced a new licensing model that includes the maximum number of Code Developers working simultaneously in the license price.
- I purchased the license as an individual. While working on the game project, I started a business. Can I transfer my license to an established company?
- We analyze every license on a case-by-case basis and will be flexible where possible. Please contact us.