|Licensor||-||Komires Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, a limited liability company with its registered office in Wrocław, entered to the Register of Entrepreneurs under number KRS 0000207457.|
|Matali Physics SDK 5.x||-||all components of Matali Physics version 5.x, including in particular the executable codes, libraries, source files, data files, documentation files, any and all updates provided by the Licensor, any additional electronic documentation together with the source files and data files made available via the network. "Matali Physics version 5.x" or "Matali Physics 5.x" means all versions of Matali Physics beginning with "5."|
|Commercial Game||-||computer game for one and/or more players (up to sixteen players playing at once) created to obtain profit.|
|Code Developer||-||a natural person who uses Matali Physics SDK 5.x either directly or indirectly to create the code of a Commercial Game.|
|Licences are sold per Code Developer. To create a Commercial Game using Matali Physics SDK 5.x, you need one licence for each Code Developer. |
Any use of Matali Physics SDK 5.x in commercial or non-commercial software which is not a Commercial Game shall require the contact with the Licensor and the conclusion of a separate licence agreement.
|All quoted prices can be reduced if you actively report bugs, suggestions for development changes and others. The decision to grant the discount depends entirely on the company Komires Sp. z o.o.|
|All prices are in Euro (€) exclude VAT.|
|If you have a valid UE VAT ID number please contact us before making the purchase.|
|After purchasing a licence, the licensee receives by e-mail:|
Frequently asked questions
- What kind of applications can I make using Matali Physics?
- You can use Matali Physics or any of its modules to create commercial games. In the case of other types of applications, please contact us. We offer custom licensing options.
- What platforms can I make commercial games for using Matali Physics?
- Matali Physics supports Android 7.0 Nougat (API level 24) and higher, Android TV 9.0 Pie (API level 28) and higher, *BSD (mainly FreeBSD 11.0 and higher), iOS 11 and higher, iPadOS 13 and higher, Linux (mainly Ubuntu 16.04 and higher), macOS 10.13 High Sierra and higher, SteamOS 2.0 and higher, tvOS 11 and higher, Universal Windows Platform (Desktop, Xbox One), Windows 10, Windows 7/8.x, Windows Vista SP2 and Windows XP.
You can find more information about supported platforms, architectures, IDEs, etc. on the Matali Physics overview page.
- Does Matali Physics have annoying splash screens or something like that?
- Matali Physics has no annoying splash screens or something similar. You don't even have to provide information that you are using Matali Physics. We will be happy if you publish such information and/or if you agree to the promotion on our pages, but such decision is always up to you.
- Do you have licensing option for use in an open-source project?
- We do not anticipate such possibility now or in the future. Matali Physics is focused on providing unique solutions based on our own research, therefore we do not expect them to be available as open source (or with open source projects).
- Where can I find information about the features provided by Matali Physics?
- You can find information about Matali Physics features on the Matali Physics features page, on the pages describing the modules, on the Matali Physics overview page, on the Matali Physics history page, and in the Komires Knowledge Base. If you can't find what you're looking for, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Where can I find Matali Games source code?
- Full C++ source code of Matali Games is included in Matali Physics SDK.
- Where can I find Matali Physics release notes?
- You can find release notes for Matali Physics SDK on the Matali Physics history page.
- Are the modules included in the licence, or do they have their own licences?
- All modules are included in the licence. Modules are part of the Matali Physics but can also be used separately as independent libraries.
- Can I add to Matali Physics the middleware that I have?
- You can of course add to Matali Physics the free or paid middleware that you have by modifying Matali Games source code.
- Can I sell the content I have made using Matali Physics?
- Of course, the content you create using Matali Physics is yours and you can sell it. However, such content can not contain any components of Matali Physics SDK.
- How can I pay for my licences?
- We accept payment methods by credit card or through paypal. Please contact us if you wish to pay by direct bank transfer to our bank account.
- I have a valid UE VAT ID, how can I pay for my licences?
- If you have a valid UE VAT ID number please contact us before making the purchase. After validation of your UE VAT ID, you will be able to make a payment without VAT. We do not refund the VAT charges, so this step is very important.
- Can I use Matali Physics SDK offline?
- Yes, of course.
- Does Matali Physics provide an interface for .net programmers using languages like vb.net and c#?
- Doesn't provide. However, is not excluded that, in the future, we will offer such an interface.